Better Business Bureau
Members of local BBBs are businesses and firms which meet tough BBB membership standards, agree to follow the highest principles of business ethics and voluntary self-regulation, and have a proven record of marketplace honesty and integrity. Read the BBB Policy here.
Certified Automotive Recycler
As a Certified Automotive Recycler, Butler's Auto Recycling adheres to a set of standards for general business practices as well as environmental and safety issues. To obtain such certification, Butler's Auto Recycling promise to strive to put forward quality service and parts for the professional automotive recycling industry.
Automotive Recyclers Association
Since 1943, the Automotive Recyclers Association (ARA) is an international trade association that has represented an industry dedicated to the efficient removal and reuse of automotive parts, and the safe disposal of inoperable motor vehicles. ARA services approximately 1,100 member companies through direct membership and over 3,000 other companies through our affiliated chapters. Suppliers of equipment and services to this industry complete ARA's membership. ARA is the only trade association serving the automotive recycling industry in 14 countries internationally.
ARA aims to further the automotive recycling industry through various services and programs to increase public awareness of the industry's role in conserving the future through automotive recycling and to foster awareness of the industry's value as a high quality, low cost alternative for the automotive consumer. ARA encourages aggressive environmental management programs to assist member facilities in maintaining proper management techniques for fluid and solid waste materials generated from the disposal of motor vehicles.
Florida Automotive Dismantlers and Recyclers Association
As a condition of membership in the Association of the Florida Auto Dismantlers and Recyclers Association, Butler's Auto Recycling proudly adheres to the following code of ethics:
1. Butler's Auto Recycling promotes the conservation of energy and the total utilization of our resources, both natural and manufactured.
2. Butler's Auto Recycling determines, within all practical limits, the quality and condition of each automotive part offered for direct recycling and to represent same accurately.
3. Butler's Auto Recycling accepts the social responsibility for good community relations, improved environment, integration of minority personnel into the industry, and for assisting local charitable and civic organizations.
4. Butler's Auto Recycling promises to be compatible business neighbors.
5. Butler's Auto Recycling maintains a clean and non-polluted environment in our places of business.
6. Butler's Auto Recycling operates according to the ordinances, statutes, and laws of the local jurisdiction.
7. Butler's Auto Recycling will not reduce a re-useable automotive part to scrap as long as we believe there remains a reasonable potential of saving the energy it represents by negating the need to manufacture a similar replacement part.
8. Butler's Auto Recycling provides the best possible product at the lowest possible cost.